Wednesday, December 17, 2008

METHINKS(!)

Dolce & Gabbana gladiator sandal
how i wish to have this gladiator *_*

dec 18 :
i can't think of anything better =.=' and yeah, today's been normal.

dec 17 :
went to kl with my parents & beliau. then mlm tu pgi SACC mall with mama & kakteh, abg adidas makin HOT wut wut haha :D

dec 16 :
went to mai's with billy. we made some korean snack name hoddeok. it was ugly but who cares, sedaaap bai ^^ you should try :D

dec 15 :
went to shah alam mall with tego & mai. then we walked to sri tanjong bookstore & party shop *haish berangan nk buat costume birthday party haha. then we went back to my house, and yeahh the best part is we watched SEX IS ZERO *ehem ehem HAHAHAHAHA. then dinner, mai first time mkn budu. and then we watched wildchild, WE THINKS TOO ^_^

P/S : YES, I HAVE A BORING LIFE IF COMPARED WITH YOURS(!) BUT I KNOW THAT I WILL HAVE A BETTER FUTURE(!)

No comments: