Thursday, February 5, 2009

HATE

  1. i HATE people who didn't respect my parents & siblings
  2. i HATE when someone took my things without my permission
  3. i HATE when someone admit that she like the same guy with me eventhough i'm the one who like that guy first
  4. i HATE when someone lied to their parents by using my name
  5. i HATE chemistry subject
  6. i HATE when people look at me like i have done something wrong to them
  7. i HATE when people is moody towards me without telling me the reasons
  8. i HATE when some of my friends sharing their secrets in front of me, as if i dont exist in front of them
  9. i HATE when i'm jealous with someone who have a boyfriend
  10. i HATE when there's a presantation to do, but then i'm the only one who have to finish up the work
  11. i HATE when im broke
  12. i HATE when there's an exam
  13. i HATE when i realised that this is the last year of me being a high school student
  14. i HATE when i'm jealous with someone who have a very very freedom life
  15. i HATE when my parents mad at me
  16. i HATE when my siblings & my friends makes me annoyed
  17. i HATE people who ask me to do everything
  18. i HATE when i still haven't finish up my school homeworks
  19. i HATE copycat
  20. i HATE when people doesn't know the meaning of 'shy'
  21. i HATE when some of my friends hanging out with each other and i'm the only one who stay home bcs of parental control
  22. i HATE people who always 'bangga diri'
  23. i HATE when people accused me without knowing anything
  24. i HATE when i need to do other people works
  25. i HATE when i need to lie to my parents
  26. i HATE when i know 'khalida' can drive hahaha
  27. i HATE people who ask me for help but then didn't know how to say thank you
  28. i HATE when someone mad at me bcs i know that i'm wrong
  29. i HATE when people didnt respect my cat *kucing pun ada perasaan lah wehh
  30. i HATE when i have no credits for my phone
  31. i HATE when i read love comics bcs it makes me 'berangan' lol
  32. i HATE when i enter the MPH bcs i know that i will spend my money for love comics haha
  33. i HATE when there's a pimple or scar
  34. i HATE when i need to wake up early
  35. i HATE when my parents doesn't like some of my friends
  36. i HATE when i don't understand the subjects that i already learn
  37. i HATE spider
  38. i HATE when some of my friends msg me and said they are boring when their boyfriend was not around * ooh bila susah baru nk cari aku?
  39. i HATE when i am sick
  40. i HATE my life, full stop (!)

    and yeah, this is all based on my true life (!)

No comments: