Friday, February 13, 2009

HELL-O

hello, today was fine eh wait wait, today was not really fine -_- okaay whatever, i got a lots of homeworks to do (!) haish shibbal. tomorrow is valentines day and i'm not celebrate it *ustaz ckp valentines day haram LOL. eh cop tmrw ada skolah ganti lahh haha, err abaikaaan. skip skip, lyana just told me about her bad news. sorry lyana, aku tk pndi pujuk org but be strong bebeh (!) F asked me what i want for my birthday, err tktahu do and please jgn terasa apa yg abu ckp td haishh =.=" so yeahh, my birthday is coming soon. lagi 4 hari yo (!) hehehehehe ^^ R, i want that big huge present, arasso? *kening naik atas turun HAHA

i am so lazy & freaking bored right now, so i'm not in the mood to go to the tuition. and and i just received my second parcel from korea. thankyou penpal (!) <3

No comments: