Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FLY

Aiman drew this for me, from left = Me, Lyana & Mei

Oh and, Aiman drew this for me too :)
My super cute imaginary boyfriend, Mr Afroo HAHA. Cute en? :D

I always made a fool of myself by tossing coins into the water fountain in front of my school block and made so many wishes. Sadly, none of my wishes become true. How stupid am i -.-

I'm bored just doing nothing. I need to get some fresh ideas. Seriously, i need to get a books. Haish, i haven't study since like a month (?) SPM trial is in 2 days, ergh i'm not ready yet. I enjoy reading, yes i really enjoy reading BUT only for comics LOL


Hello Doraemon, would you like to meet me (?) I need your help, i really need a time machine. I always wanted to have a drawer that i can jump right in and travel across time. I want to see the past, to understand where does all this stupid problems came from. Yes, maybe everything happens for a reason. I will try not to regret things that i already done and i will just try to learn from it and move on with my life. But i still wish that i can go back time and see hows everything started. Oh oh and i also wish to travel to future and see what does the future holds.

No comments: