Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BLABLA

* My name is Fazliah Noor
* Friends call me Lalaaa, family call me Adik
* And cousins call me Yaya or Lia
* Im turning 18 this Feb
* Im taken
* 1 month and still counting
* I miss my closefriends
* Especially Memei & Abuu
* I miss school
* Lalaloovee Afro
* Lee Junki is my imaginary boyfriend
* Do not talk bad about him, or i'll kick your ass
* Lee Junki birthday is on 17th Apr
* Mine is on 17th Feb
* Im using two handphones
* With two different phone numbers
* 8 is my favourite number
* Purple & red? Loooooveee
* I used to like Kpop
* I dont like smoker
* But my father is a heavy smoker
* I wrote an essay about Lee Junki
* For my SPM trial
* I love to berangan
* Especially with Hamidah
* Lengchais? 0_0
* Im not a social teenager
* It is because of my mom
* I miss my classmates
* I dont really like chocolates
* PLKN? Oh yes
* I just got my P license
* But i have no car
* I have a boring life
* I love arts
* I miss Razin, Faris and Zafri
* And im serious about it
* I love reading love comics
* I love ribena, bandung
* And honeydew juice
* I used to have Korean penpal
* I'd love to wear braces
* I hate waiting
* It makes me feel like a shit
* I love snow globes
* I dont know how to cook
* Im broke
* Im not a girlish person
* Im wearing selendang
* Its not that i like Yuna
* But i dont hate her
* I love photography
* I have dslr
* Proudly to say that ive been to Korea and Japan
* I'd love to work
* Im trying to like Applepie
* I always spend my money
* Until it becomes zero
* Im sharing my room with my sister
* I get jealous easily
* I love making stupids video with my friends
* I want to play Monopoly
* With Billy and Na
* Im short
* I want to wear high heels
* But im not brave enough
* I admire Faizal Tahir songs
* I hate my routine life
* I hate period pain
* I love stickers
* Sleeping is my part time job
* I can be too sensitive
* Millionaire's first love, the only movie made me cry
* I want to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks 2
* With A & Hamidah
* I have no idea
* Im bored
* And im sleepy
* Goodnight everyone

1 comment:

Fhmmple said...

wohoooo ! nama aku ada dua :D

muacks muacks muacks terharunyaaa :') heheeeee