Sunday, January 3, 2010

ZE ZE ZE

RINDUUU DO, BILA NK JUMPA WAHAI RAKAN RAKAN KU (?)
Tak ksh lah korg tk rindu aku pun, but aku still rindu korg -.-
Halu haluuu. Nowadays, i get bored easily. Nak cari kerjaaaaaaaa haihh, i need kachingg$$ Ohya, this wednesday i will have my JPJ road test. Wish me luck bebeh ;) I have nothing to write actually. Hmmm bla bla bla -.- Well, now im waiting for a respond regarding my PLKN. Im not sure that i get 2nd or 3rd batch. I was kind of disappointed, i just hope that i get the 1st batch because i want to get over it as soon as possible. Erm for those who get the 1st batch, today is the day kan (?) Good luck eh :)

Okaay, last night i slept around 530 kut. Had a phone called with A. I keep smiling while i was on the phone with him :)) Yesterday, me and A talked about the good old times. It has been 4months since we started to texting each other. A told me that he still keep my old messages. When he read it, it reminds me to the old things and it is seriously funny :D And now im waiting for his text on phone, haih tidur balik ke ha (?) -_-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LALA aku dah nak berenti so nnt boleh la aku hang out slalu :D