Friday, February 5, 2010

YADA YADA

Last Wednesday went to Snwy with Hamidah, Kimii & Lyana. Bought my daddy's birthday present and finally, i bought the owl ring. Ohyeaaaaaah :D Money was spent for the present, ring and foods, so yeah now im broke -.- That night had a sleepover at Hamidah's, which is at Delek. As usual, berangan is the first thing to do when im with her, then gossips, played Singstar and yeahh we watched 'Halimah Jongang' LMAO and for the whole day we keep singing "Jongang jongang jongang, oh Halimah jongang. Halimah gigi jongaaaaaaaang" HAHAHAHA DAN KAMI JUGA MENGIDAM NAK MAKAN SEAFOOD TEMPURA, ALAHAI SEDAPNYAAAA -_-"

2010 is moving fast and it is already February. Well, this 17Feb is my birthday *giggle. I am finally turning 18 (!) Wish list (?) Banyaaaaaaaaak *kening kening. You can ask me what i want for my birthday present :D SPM results and PLKN is just days away, which means less days for me to spend time with la familia, friends and A :(

No comments: