Tuesday, March 9, 2010

GOOD DAY, BAD DAY

Last night, i had my sleepover at Billy's crib with Lyana, Kimii, Na, Putire and Tira. Around 830pm, Billy and Na pick me, Kimii and Lyana. Then we went to the I-City together. The best part was, Billy and Na went there with their pyjamas haha. After that we went to the 7e, and bought some junkfoods. Skip skip, Tira and Putrie came. The night was great, we played Twister, Monopoly, Uno, Donkey and Truth or Dare. Me, Billy, Kimii, Putrie and Tira choose Dare while Na and Lyana choose Truth. Around 3am, we went to the DE at sec 11, Alif and Daniel were there too. Then we decided to have our breakfast at Mcd at 4am, with our pyjamas HAHA. And we slept around 8am, gahh tk cukup tidur haha. Well, that night i had my big huge fight with A, but my girlfriends is a good adviser and they know how to convince me, thankyou, i really appreciate it :) Billy, Lyana, Kimii, Na, Putrie and Tira, thanks for the great sleepover. IT WAS AWESOME and i think we should do this again, yes again and again :D

P/S : My result was OKAY. Next mission, dupdap PII ELL KEY ENN (!)

No comments: