Friday, July 9, 2010

MILO

Segamat was okay, but the orientation week was the worst week ever. I dont have many friend, and the oriention was super boring. And now, im starting to like Segamat :) Im glad to have Sal, Afqh, Alip, Iwan, Izil & Hira here, only them who always make me laugh ^_^ Our crack night-sssss is the best medicine for my stress. Here, im addicted with Milo. Breakfast with hot Milo, lunch with iced Milo and dinner with Milo tabuuuuuuur ;) Class was okay, i dont have any night class. And classmate (?) Superb :D Ada bdk muka mcm A -_____- HAHA. Town of Segamat sgt bosan (!) There is no shopping mall or cinema -.- But there's a few of supermarket haha, and we have paBILLION here :P Tmpt korg ada ke? Takde kaaaaaaaaaan haha. Hm my roommate? She's my senior, she's 19, part 3 and from Klang. And the best part is she's taking Investment Analysis tooooooooooo :D And and UiTM Segamat byk hot guysssssssss haha, rambang mata do :P I used to like this one guy, the whole orientation week usha dia. And now, he's gone (!) Batang hidung pun tk nmpk -..- Tkpe tkpe, still searching, still searching ;) Oh ada lagi ada lagi, AKU TKPYH JOIN KESATRIA, sesiapa yg ada sijil PLKN boleh buat pengecualian koko yeeeee. OH YES (!) :P

P/S : Finally (!) I have my own lappy :D :D THANKYOU MAMAYAH ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cop baru aku igt . kau muntah minum milo kan -.- gila miracle weii