Monday, October 18, 2010

HIHI

Okay hello, im here. Here as in Shah Alam. Im home for study week. So yeah, next week will be the final exam. Gosh im scared. My test results sucks. Yeah i repeat sucks. I hate Account, i hate Maths. But why am i taking this course (?) -____-" I've told my parents to change my course from Investment Analysis to Art & Design, but they don't agree with it :( I love to draw and i hate calculation. I can't handle this course, it is too hard for me. Its already end for the first semester, i hope my pointer will make my parents proud of it. I know that i can do this. Yeah Lala you can do it, i know that im strong hmm -_-

So yeah, change topic. I ADORE JUSTIN BIEBER Cop cop, the fake one eh, if yg real punya (?) Err dream on ja lah Lala. Eleh kalau yg fake ni pun kau tkkn dpt lah -_- Wtvr it is, he is cute and he looks like Justin Bieber. His my senior at UiTM and i don't even know his name. Aaaaaaand i just found his FB *melting. Hehehehehe no more Mr Crab, no more Ultraman, no more DBST. Cehh cpt betul aku bertukar hati hihi sukahati aku lah en (?) Okay bye, nak berangan jap.

No comments: