Friday, January 28, 2011

7.00 PM

Hey hi hello, i'm currently at Segamat. I got no class today so i woke up late around 11 and had my lunch with my datinss - Asma & Myra :) It rains almost everyday non stop and it's really cold here. Tomorrow, i'll be going back to Shah Alam by train. Let's just pray and hope it is not a rainy day tomorrow, if not, the train will delay :/ I haven't gone back in a month, so pleaseeeeeeeeee i really want to go home. I miss my family so bad :(

For now, i change my name to bored. Yes, hello, my name is bored. I have no idea what to do right now. I have no assignments, but i have this lazy feeling to do any revisions. Today, i watched 'Spontan' for the whole day, the tv shows really made me lol haha :D And now, i'm just sitting in front of the laptop, watching my friends sleep while texting with Maniiiiiiis hihihi :D Nak tau tak (?) He reallyyyyy made my day ;)

I am thankful and happy with my life right now :) Bye love.

No comments: