Friday, January 7, 2011

QUACK QUACK

It's been a week of my second semester at Segamat. New subjects, new lecturers, new classmates. And yeah, everything was fine. The most important is my new roommates is more better than last semester. My new subjects consist of English, Agama, Microeconomi, Statistic and Arab language. Some of my seniors told me that Micro and Statistic is a hard subjects. Oh my, takutnyaaa. Taknak repeat paper lagi :O

I'm bored and i am bored being boring. Can't wait for CNY. Maybe Myra, Asma, Zizi & Burn ikut balik. Howyeahh :D Oh it's Friday, semua menonong nak balik. Eeee rasa nak campak beg diaorg jauh-jauh. Okay imaginasi semata-mata. Currently, i'm watching Adamaya. Okay aku tau aku ketinggalan. But who cares (?) It is the best Malay drama kut. Eeee tak sabar nak kahwin dpt suami mcm Adam *kening kening.

Oh anyway, i think i've failed to keep up to my new year resolutions last year. So i think i'll give it a try this year and hope to do better right from the start. And proudly to say that my resolutions went quite well. Solat cukup 5 waktu, but sometimes ja TERtinggal hehehehe :)

I am serious about making the best of my life, and i don't even care about yours.

Ciow love.

No comments: