Friday, January 21, 2011

SUGAR


Sorry for neglecting you my dearest blog. You know, when i'm back to my campus, i have this huge lazy feeling to write post here -.-"

Okay tktau nak crita apa. Hey Mr. Manis ( Haha i don't know why i put this nickname for you, but yeah thanks to Myra for yr suggestion hihi :P ) Okay back to the topic, hey Mr. Manis, i do like you. Smiling all day long, yes, he is the main reason of my smile. Cehh jiwang jap. Terima kasih lah awak, you really made my day ;)

For my campus life, subjects and assignments so far is pretty great. I have many good friends here, they are the reasons why i'm happy here. But sometimes, i feel annoy with their attitude. Sorry for saying this but everyone have feelings kan (?) Mind your words, do not be to harsh. Do take care of other feelings too. But still, you guys are still my good friends. Myra, Asma, Sal, Afqh, Zizi, thanks for the laughter, thanks for the chitchats, and thanks for accompany me to feeeeewiiiit hihi ;)

I'm happy being here, but i miss my family, i miss my home. Dah sebulan tak balik nok (!) Sobs sobs rinduuuuuu :(

I'm starving, okay bye love.

No comments: