Saturday, February 5, 2011

CHICKEN MCNUGGET

Finally, i met Abu, Memei, Razin, Faris, Hisyam, Zafri & Faiz after a few monthssss tak jumpa. Last time jumpa Abu pun after balik PLKN kut (?) Oh my, lama gilaaaaa -.- His changed, but yeah i don't mind pun because he is still my best childhood friends ;)

Today was awesome. We had our chit chat, laughed and took some photos together. Abu ada en, mmg non stop la gelak :D After a few minutes, Anas came with his friend. Met him for a while, and he treat me Chicken McNugget. Makan cop F mmg kenyang en hihi. Terima kasih ye awak, i do appreciate it :) Untung la ada org belanja, untung la ada org hntr balik. Hee thanks ye Faiz sbb hntr aku balik, even rmh aku dkt ja :P

So yeah, tmrw dah balik Segamat. I don't know why i feel this, but seriously, sgt tak sabar nak balik. Everyone seems mad at me, i don't like being here. And i hate this feeling. Eee, tension tau tak (?) Sobs sobs -.-"

That's all for today, bye love.

No comments: