Saturday, February 12, 2011

zZzZ

I'm dying of boredom here. It's weekend, no classes, no assignments. I have no idea what to do right now. Today is a wasted day. I woke up late, had my brunch and i slept for the whole day. Yes, over slept. And now, i feel dizzy -..- I'm waiting for a text from Manis, pftt where are you (?) I don't want to start the text first, should i (?) Or shouldn't i (?) -,- You're just so nice to everyone, and i'm not used to it. I don't like this feeling, the feeling where i'm not sure to go on or give up. But i don't mind, i like you and i'm not going to give up.

Here, yes here, as in UiTM Segamat, most of my friend is mocking me about my voice. They said, i have this little tiny voice. Eeeee i don't even proud of it and it's kinda annoying, tau tak (?) No, i'm not annoy with the person who mock me, but i'm just annoy with my own voice. I remembered, my ex schoolmate once called me 'tikus' because of my voice. And one of my classmate here told me, if i marry Justin Bieber, our son's voice will be i-don't-know-how-to-explain -.-" But yeah, suara kecik + suara kecik = sgt pelik :P HAHA

My birthday is coming sooooooon :) Hihihihi bye love.

No comments: