Thursday, April 7, 2011

FRIENDSHIP

Today is a boring-day-with-a-same-routine-again-day. I hate it. Hi anyways. I just felt my heart fall into pieces. Sounds scary (?) It should be. So, it's not like heart-broken-thingy, it's just, it is always about the conflict. Friends (?) You really need to stop being so immature. Stop pointing someone else fault. Stop blaming others. Stop being selfish. Stop being so childish. You've already grown up (!) Pandai-pandai la fikir kan.

Just let you know, you really pissed me off. Like seriously. I can't stand with your attitude. So, learn the truth and face the fact, please (?) Why is it so hard for you to say i'm sorry (?) I've tried my best to take care of your feelings. But YOU (?) Never, you didn't even bother to take care of my feelings. Pernah kau fikir mcmana aku kene jaga hati kau (?) Aku fikir kawan, aku sabar ja. But end up, you're still doing the same thing. Jangan aku sound tepek dah la. Pendam susah, jujur sangat pun susah, pfft. Stress aku.

This time, i'm going to be selfish. I'm done with everything. But i did this because i love you and you are a friend of mine. Trust me, i'm telling you this because i'm worried about you. Really. I love you and always do.

And frankly speaking, i miss my old friends :'(

Not in the right mood. Malas nak buat tulisan color color. Bye love.

No comments: