Sunday, May 15, 2011

OH, IT'S THOR DAY

Hello, sorry for the late update. So yeah, last Tuesday, me and some of my UiTM-mates (Aiman, Baz, Jaie, Danny, Atikah & Bihah) went to Sunway Pyramid. For the first time in my life, i went there by komuter, alone. Yes, alone (!)

So, we had our lunch at Nandos and went for a movie together. We watched Thor and the movie was okay. Had some Tutti Frutti and being vain for every single shop that we entered haha. Salesman pun pndg mcm apa ja :P And Aiman, sorry sbb tk sempat pgi ice skating :/ Oh anyways, it's kinda awkward between me and them but yeah i don't really mind because i really had fun that day :) Thank you guys :D
Oh before terlupa, i want to thanked to JAIE for giving me a ride from Sunway to Shah Alam :) *paling besar dah i type nama you tu haha.

Bye love.

5 comments:

Aiman Naeim Bin Mustaza said...

hey, dat window shopping wasn't vain at all! u know i got a new sunglass :)
and why were u feeling awkward by the way? i wanna know.

helloLALAAA said...

Oh right, i forgot about yr sunglass, sorry :D Err? I don't know. Maybe we don't really close before. But yeah, i still enjoyed my day with you guys. I hope you wont take it serious about the 'awkward' word.

Aiman Naeim Bin Mustaza said...

yeah perhaps we shud hangout more often :)
haha doesn't matter.. i felt awkward too actually, at first i wasn't quite sure, eh shud i blanje everything coz i was the one who planned the whole thing..haha... coz if it in my place, i shud ;)

helloLALAAA said...

Yes, we should do this more and more. So yeah, we still can hangout together at Segamat or Malacca hehe. Err why should you? Doesn't mean you're the planner then you should treat us. Teori mana tah kau dpt ni Man haha.

Aiman Naeim Bin Mustaza said...

haha theory dat is currently be used in my world.. i mean, with my friends here laa..huhu