Friday, December 30, 2011

AMH

It's over... It's over between me and him. No more cinta hati. No more good morning text. No more goodnight text. No more L words. It's over, over! Hey, 6 months with you was awesome. Even both of us have a lots of difference, we still manage to fix our problems together, kan? You gave me memories, you gave me smile, you gave me happiness. Thanks for that, i really appreciate it! I'm sorry for being mad to you. I'm sorry i easily get jealous. I'm sorry for not being a good girlfriend. I'm just sorry :'( I'm sorry for everything!

You're different. You're a good boyfriend. I just hope you will be doing good after this :') And for sure i hope the best for you!

I don't know what to say right now. I'm speechless. I can't handle this. But i'm pretty sure, soon, i'll be okay. Tears wont stop from falling down. But i don't mind bcs i know this is the best for me, you and us. I'm gonna miss you!

15th June 2011 - Used to be a special date. I'll always remember those words you sent to me. It was the best night for me! :')

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! I love you Anas! :')

So yeah, that's the end of 2011. Bye love.

No comments: