Friday, October 29, 2010

RICH

Done with my BEL paper. Okay same question, how was it (?) Ergh, susah jgk lah. But yeah, the essay is more easier than the structure question. Coconut haram jadahnya -_-" Finished the paper, went straight to the block G with Myra, Asma & Burn. Myra bought some pisang goreng for her 'apa tuu' HAHA. Yg tak faham buat buat faham ja lah eh. And and i saw him hihihihi gelak gedik jap :D Had my little chitchat with Sal & Afqh while walking back to the hostel. Then we saw Kak Ana driving Kancil and Kak Com as the co-driver haha. So yeah, me, Asma & Myra followed them to the town. Had our karaoke hihi, lepas tension exam lerr. Craving for Mcflurry Orea, so Kak Ana drove us to Mcd. Bought Maggie at Billion and now im here posting this. Done.

Oh jap lupaa, yesterday i asked my friend Myra to withdraw my money at the ATM machine while i was on the phone with my mum. I asked her to withdraw RM50. But yeah, dtg dtg tunjuk muka bersalah haha then ckp " Err Lala, aku tertekan RM500 ". I was like " Weeeeeeeeeh :O ". Tak pasal pasal purse aku jd tebal haha. Haihh Myra oh Myra nasibaik aku sayang kau hihi :)

Today is Friday, tomorrow Saturday then Sunday. Sunday means exam. Exam means ACC. One day left. Gosh, im not ready yet. Ergh i think i really should study right now. Study Lala study, tknk repeat paper kan (?) Haa better disconnect berokband skrg. Yeah NOW (!) Okay ciow.

No comments: