Thursday, October 28, 2010

SHIT HAPPENS

Look at me, i'm smiling. But how about my heart (?) My hearts hurts. Okay agak jiwang di situ. But who cares (?) No one ever care about my feelings. Semua perangai mcm kaf lam ya nga. Stress aku.

Hm where should i start (?) Okay move on (?) M-o-v-e-o-n. Yeah im trying, im just an ordinary girl. It is hard, really really hard. Why must this happen to me (?) Why me (?) People sucks, people changed. And often, they become the persons they said they will never be. Do you remember your promises (?) Do you remember your words (?) I can't do this, i don't know how to stop my feelings, ergh. Someday you will feel how i feel, just wait for it kay (?) -____-"

FRIENDS (?) Hm we used to hang together, eat together, laugh together. And now (?) Aku kerek (?) Okay fine, aku lepak dgn org lain. But yeah, korg lepak ada ajak (?) Is it im the only one who should care about all of your feelings (?) How about mine (?) I've tried to be good for everyone but hmm :( I need someone, i need an advice to be told, i need shoulder to be lean.

YES YESS, i like Justin Bieber. For who-ever out there, sukahati aku lah nak minat dia ke nak batak ke apa. Perlu ke eww (?) Korg minat apapa, kesah plak aku (?) KESAH HAA (!) So you better eat your words back. A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G.

AND COPYCAT (!) Bafabifi do kau. Sumpah menyampah bengang semua ada. Jgn aku maki hamun kat sini dah ah. Sabar separuh drpd iman Lala, sabaaar. Okay calm down. Breath in breath out, fiuuuuh. Okay tak tahan, eeee rasa mcm nak lempang laju laju ja. Two words for you = PATHETIC LOSER (!)

Motive of the story, menyampah dgn org tu org ni org tu. Terasa tak (?) Kau laa, yela kauu. Tkpyh nak fikir 10 kali pandang kiri kanan pun. Sbb mmg kauu -..- Okay dah malas nak buat tulisan colour colour, not in the right mood. Tgk lah esok lusa mcmana, sayonara.

No comments: