Wednesday, December 1, 2010

NEVER SAY NEVER


Jgn main main, 3D ni woo. Can't wait to watch it, tu pun kalau keluar kat Msia lah -.-"

Tangan sangat gatal nak buat post blog, padahal tkde crita pun -.- Hmm oh hello (?) Oh okay. Today i woke up late, around 11am and no one home. I was like where is everyone -___-" On the pc, check my FB and FS notifications. Around 12pm, went to Subang Parade. I didn't buy anything yo (Y) Craving for spaghetti, so had my lunch at Secret Recipe. Thanks to Kak Ila and Abg Zubir :D Went to the hospital to accompany my mum. Best jgk dduk hospital kan, boleh cuci cuci mata hihi. But yeah, my mum just discharged from the hospital. And i'm glad that she's home :) Welcome home Mama :)

I'm bored doing nothing. Serious mcm vavi vangang bosan gila. Phone problem, eeee rasa mcm nak campak laju laju ja. So yeah, if i didn't reply your msg ke apa, i'm just sorry. Phone pun pndi buat perangai mcm kaf lam ya nga. Ohya, today's date is 1st of Dec, soooo HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY PARENTS. I love both of you so much much much Thank you for the great sperm and ovum HAHA you made a great daughter anyway :P Okay 18sx skjp.

Off and going to watch 'My Little Bride', bye love.

No comments: