Wednesday, December 1, 2010

YO

I don't believe it's already December. Well, i guess time flies. My life is getting better and better. So yeah, December please be good for me kay (?) :)

Today wasn't cool or anything, but i think i had a little fun today. As usual, i woke up late and had my brunch. My sister went to the Pos Office to claimed my letter hehe yeah, i just received a love letter from PLKN. I received cheque cost rm100 from them, woot woot demam pun dpt duit tauu :P Then around 1pm, i went to the Mcd with Kimii and met Ajeem there. Bla bla bla bla. Went to Mall. Kimii and i bought shawl hihi, okay purse dh tggl habuk. Oh my :O Lepak-ed at Subway and met Ajeem's friend for a while. And then, we went straight to the Pelita and lepak-ed with Aza, Megat and Idzhar. Aza and Megat called me Lady Lala because of my eye necklace and ring. Ngeng betul korg ni -.- Then Kimii and i planned to go to the Tesco, but it was cancel because my mum was alone at home. Sorry Kimii -.-'

Looking forward to watch Rapunzel with Kimii. Siti, do buzz me when you're free :) Bye love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once again aku benci assignment yg berlambak ni ! -..- bila nak tgk rapunzel !