Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GRATEFUL

I just finished my CTU test and the paper was g-double o-d. I answered it well, alhamdulillah :) Today was a fine day, had my Eco quiz and reading test for Arab. Ohya, lupa nak crita. Yesterday, Aiman treat me kaya ball as my birthday present. Ice-cream ja belum tuntut lagi hehe nak Haagen Dasz tau Aiman :P And today, Baz gave me this small tiny Crocs keychain to me as my birthday present too. That keychain was belong to him, and he asked me to take care of it because he really love that keychain. Awww sgt terharu :') THANK YOU AIMAN VEGE :D THANK YOU BAZ EXPRESS :D I really appreciate it. Untung laaaa :D

S keep texting me for these past few days. I'm sorry for saying this, but you're so annoying. I just can't stand of it. Gebang lebih ja byk, pfft menyampah tau nyah (!)

And Manis, for 100000 times, you made my day. And now, i just can't stop smiling :} Bye love.