Monday, February 21, 2011

19

So yeah, Thursday, 17 February. It was my birthday. Thank you for those who wish me thru FB, text, call and face to face. I really appreciate it :) Look at the picture above. It was a surprise from Asma and Myra. They came to my room and sang Happy Birthday song to me hihi. Oh and yeah, thanks to Burn too :) Untung la ada kawan mcm korg :) Oh and yang photo album tu pun diaorg yg bagi hihi. Titeww cukeww cangat cangat hik hik :P To add my happiness, Manis was the first person who wish my birthday hihihihihihihihihihi :B Okay dah, gedik plak kau -.-

Last Sunday, celebrate my birthday with my family. Mama, ayah, Kak Ija, Kak Ila, Kak Teh, abg, abg abg ipar dan anak anak buah, big thank you for all the presents. Semua wishlist dapat, hikhik sukanyeww titeww :P

Tu ja lah kut. K bye eh cop cop, umur saya dah SEMBILAN BELAS, kawan kawan, sila jealous :} Haha bye love.

No comments: