Sunday, February 13, 2011

SUPARMAN

This guy above, his name is Khairul Adzeem bin Mohd Jamil. He used to be stranger. He used to be my friend. He used to be my lover. He used to be stranger for a while. And now, he is my best guy friend. His the only friend who i can express anything and everything. He know a lots of my problems. He know about Manis, he gives me a good advice about him. He said i have a big ego -,- But yeah, thanks ye Ajeem gemuk for being a good listener to me ;) I do appreciate it.

Btw, jgn lupa my lasagna kay (?) I still remember your pinky promise, chef :) Bye love.

8 comments:

LunaLilo said...

best nyer you still contact dengan dia, now as your bff lak . sweet ^_^

helloLALAAA said...

Oh hehehehe, yeah now kitaorg dah jadi bestf :P It is good to be friend with yr ex, diaorg lagi faham kita kut :}

LunaLilo said...

bukan semua ex brfikiran seperti Ajeem -.-

helloLALAAA said...

Yaaa i know. Hm untung ada kwn mcm Ajeem ni. But sokay lah, kat luar sana byk lagi kwn yg boleh faham kita :)

Anonymous said...

salam. sorry okay, huhu, menyibuk kat sini, n kte xknal satu sme lain, but i wanna know this guyy, coz maybe he was my old friend. could u please3 tell him.?? sorry for asking ur help =))

Anonymous said...

just ask him, whether die penah skola kat kg delek, huhu, thanx ==)

helloLALAAA said...

I just realized this comment. And yeap, dia prnh skolah sana. Who are you anyway?

Anonymous said...

ouh, thanx for reply, a big relieve for me=) sy slh sorg kwn klas die tym skola rendah, such a long2 tym ago, n i dunno if he still remember me or not. but thanx anyway, now i know he still exist out there, in good condition. please send him my regard k. mucho gracious =). sy syahira.